PARENT-LABELLE ARCHITECTS is a leading architectural firm in the Laurentides.
Our firm is led by two architects, members of the Order of Architects of Quebec, supported by a professional and skilled team. We carry out institutional, industrial, commercial and residential projects, in addition to expert assessments and pre-project studies.
At the service of your projects for 25 years
PARENT-LABELLE ARCHITECTS is a company that was born in 1991 in Mont-Tremblant. For 25 years, we are pleased to participate in the development of our communities through sustainable and environmentally integrated constructions, built and aesthetics of our region. Backed by our partners and qualified and experienced teams, we can now undertake all major projects of any size and this year, we have celebrated the completion of our 1000th contract!
We have customers located throughout the Laurentians and the Outaouais region: municipalities, estate agencies of Quebec, school boards, SEPAQ, property developers, local businesses and industries, hotels and private owners, etc.
"For 25 years, our company is pleased to participate with all our partners in the constructive development of our communities"
A WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES
The activities of PARENT-LABELLE ARCHITECTS revolve around the construction of real estate properties. We handle traditional projects (design, planning and estimates and monitoring of construction works); we also provide pre-project studies, cost estimates, assessments, etc. For the construction of a residence, an industrial building, a commercial construction, etc., feel free to call our team.
We ensure a strict monitoring for all jobs, from the construction contract to the finalization of the project. We handle:
- The design and development of your project according to your requirements;
- The preparatory and pre-project studies, including functional and technical programs, estimates and regulatory studies
- Assessments and estimates of all kinds (advice on change of use, technical advice, obsolescence study, etc.)
- Capacity calculations and plans for liquor license applications (documents of the liquor, races and games boards)
"A well known and well established company in Laurentides"
- Architects Members of the Order of Architects of Quebec and the Association of Architects in Private Practice of Quebec (AAPPQ).
- All members of our team have at least a college degree in architecture.
- Experience on small, medium and large projects.
- Adaptation to various contracts
- Company sensitive to the regional aspect of the practice
- A team that masters all development issues and special regulations in Quebec.